About Me

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

From our 2012 Jar of Memories:

Jan 1-25-12 - Timon was perfect at karate. His teacher told me he had the best focus in the class

Jan 1-29-12 - Timon came out of the pantry on the broom humming the Harry Potter theme song

Michael's OCS experience of losing and finding his map in land navigation

March 16th - You passed OCS and called to have our first real conversation in 2 months

May 5-24-12 - Michael sword fighting with Janell, Luis and Timon (Timon's birthday party)

Sept - coming home for labor day and seeing my beautiful wife waiting for me at the airport

Oct 13th - Ka tickets

Nov - Voted for President

Note from the tooth fairy to Duncan "Dear Duncan, thanks for the tooth!  I wanted to leave more money, but I found lots of grapes and carrots dried up and hidden in your bed."

Finding Kristi's Phone - (answer to Michael's prayer, Nov)

Rise of the Guardians - Dec Holiday Movie

Happy Holidays - Thank you for giving me a home!  Woof! (we got our dog Iris)

 Time for a new jar for a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment