About Me

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Laura & Neal's Wedding

This is my darling cousin Laura with one of my favorite Aunts - Alice.  They are like immediate family to us - she's more like a little sister or a niece since we are 18 years apart or so.  Doesn't she look gorgeous in my Grandma Brubaker's dress?  Alice also wore it for her wedding.  So this is a third generation dress now.
 This is me, Laura & Nicole at the Wedding Lunch.  After being out in the rain - we look a bit drowned.
 Nicole played her harp for the wedding.  She sounded awesome with the acoustics in the barn.  It was really beautiful.  It was also fun to hang out with my sis all day.  We drove up together, went to the ceremony and lunch together, and then drove home.  She found out that I am not a good navigator in Logan (sorry about that Nicole! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment