About Me

Sunday, November 20, 2011

BYU vs. ID Game

At the last minute Dad offered some BYU tickets to me.  I took Timon and his friend Kazden!  Ok!  It was so Cold!  The boys were in full snow gear except Kazden's poor frozen feet.  But it was fun and I think they liked it!  I felt like a good mom and hey that is important.
 Funny story!  
So we left after the 3rd quarter because BYU was killing them and I mean killing them!  We went to put two half asleep kids in the car and guess what - Grandpa Mac's car was gone! This is what was there...

Being the good mother that I am - I put two tired boys to sleep in the shrubs.
Grandpa Mac word of wisedom: it's just as important what is under them as what is over them! 
I always learn something when I am around him! I'm serious.
The boys slept in the shrubs while my dad used his great negotiations skills to recover his 
towed car without having to pay the bill.  So note to all: NEVER forget to put your receipt for paid parking in the windshield.  It was still a great night and a great time with the boys.  Thanks for taking us Dad!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your new posts. Your boys are so darn cute!!! It looks like you have lots of fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS! Can't believe they fell asleep in the COLD!!! Doesn't surprise me that Dad was able to talk his way out of the ticket. I think he could talk a person into thinking they needed an elephant in their home!

    ReplyDelete