About Me

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Duncan's Birthday "Scales & Tails"

This party started out with my little one asking to have a pet lizard or snake. I quickly answered that I was allergic to both - a concept he understands since dad is very allergic to cats. Then I found a City Deal for the Scales and Tails guy to come and do a birthday party show. It had to be done.
We had snakes on our cupcakes, animal crackers, different kinds of popcorn (oh - I mean "gecko grub") and "jungle juice."

yep I sewed 15 pillowcases - Crazy!
Brooks demos the pillow case craft!
Green grass decorations!
I think he had a pretty good time! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! Kristi...just when I think you could never out-do yourself...you DO IT AGAIN!!! HA HA! What a great party it looks like that was!!! Dang, we miss SO much!!!! :(
    Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Max had so much fun at the party and loved seeing himself in the pictures. Thanks for posting and being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You survived. I ment to tell you that you rested and relaxed on Sunday...as well as beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What an awesome birthday! You are so creative! Carter had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting him. Happy Birthday Duncan!!!

    ReplyDelete